Envirotech offers the following courses: which are conducted as open workshops or at the client’s request
- Appropriate Instruments and Techniques —for complying with new ambient air quality standards.
- Air Quality Monitoring & Management.
- Introduction to Online Air Quality monitoring.
- Comprehensive course on Ambient Air Quality Monitoring.
- Monitoring Emissions from Industries and Mining.
- Meteorology & Air Pollution.
- Understanding Environment Laws and policies.
- Met Data and Dispersion Modeling.
- Shop Floor Pollution & Heath of Industrial Workers.
- Assessment & Management of Work Place Environment.
- Use, Operation and Maintenance of Indigenous monitoring Systems.
- Environmental Impact Assessment.
- Air Pollution and Its control.
Above are instructor led courses of varying duration. Please see our Training Calendar for course schedule or contact us for any specific requirement , Please visit courses conducted in the past for history of Training Programs.
ECRD also provide E-learning solution for your training needs please visit E- learning for more information.
For More Information on Course content, Please contact us, you can also visit the faculty page for information on Faculty.